This dip is easy to make and perfect for summer.
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight, drained)
- 1/2 cup plain soy yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (more or less to taste)
- 1 to 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
Preparation: 20 minutes
Yield: about 2 cups
- In a small nonstick saucepan add blueberries and maple syrup. Simmer over medium heat for about 5 to 7 minutes, until the blueberries begin to break down. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a food processor, add the cooked blueberries, cashews, yogurt, lemon juice, vinegar and salt. Blend until the mixture is very smooth.
- Season with additional maple syrup if desired. Transfer into an airtight container and keep refrigerated.